Thursday, December 5, 2013

So, today I was featured in my company newsletter

I don't have much else to say about it, other than I was pretty nervous when submitting my application to be featured in the company newsletter. But now that it's all said and done, and out there for the world to see, it's not too bad. I figure I may as well do a bit more selfless plugging. So this is me, shamelessly promoting my self promotion, and bragging a little. Plus, there's a rad shot of me and just about every single one of my medals in there, so that's cool. You guys can read it if you want. It's not a bad article. But I guess that means having to link to what they wrote, which sounds like a lot of work, but here it is anyway. Overall, it makes me feel like I've got this little guy cheering me on. 

Short blog today, guys. But I'll see ya around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment